Monday, February 18, 2008

Thank You Rhonda!!

One of my FABULOUS gal pals Rhonda nominated me for this:
THANK YOU RHONDA!!! You are such a sweetheart & I appreciate your friendship & inspiration SO much! I would like to nominate a few gals as well: Kimberly G., Karrie & Jen. There is a bunch of others I would add, but I'm pretty sure somebody has already nominated you before me. Thank you ladies for your kind words when you stop by here & for all of the inspiration you give me on your blogs!!

4 comments:

Jen D said...

Thanks so much! You're too sweet! I am totally inspired by your creations too! In fact, I have to post the Valentine I made for my husband, which was totally inspired by your Memory Box Chef ATC!! Thanks!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Awww, Nancy! Thank you so much!! How sweet of you to think of me! I always love to come over to your blog and check out your wonderful creations! Thanks again! Now I just need to figure out how to stick that little *Excellent Photo* over on my blog...lol! :D

Rhonda said...

Nancy!! You're the bestest ever!! You and your blog ARE EXCELLENT and well deserving of this award!!

I hope you have a blessed week!! :D

Anonymous said...

Your blog is excellent so I am so glad you got this award!! Thanks for sharing your creations with us!! And I just tagged you, so go check out my blog for details!