Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Step It Up Challenge - Week 1

I was really wanting to participate in the Step It Up Challenge for the A Muse group this week. The challenge was to make a set of 3x3 or similar size notecards with a holder. I made this set of 3x3 notes that fit into this cute little A Muse treat box. The template for this was in the A Muse weekly newsletter. This is made with the 4-bar note. It makes such a cute little container for holding treats and such. I thought it would make a perfect little holder for these mini cards. The first photo shows the mini cards in the treat box, & the second photo is of the mini cards which I made super simple. Thanks for stopping by!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable! you did a fab job!

Rhonda said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful cards and sweet tote you made to hold them in!!! I love the trim you made around the edge of the tote too!!

Jen D said...

oh my gosh, these are just beautiful!!

Tracy said...

SHUT UP!!! How adorable are these?!? I *have* to try this. Is the holder the same size as the mini treat boxes? TOO, TOO cute!!! Good job Nance! {HUGS}

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! This is adorable! I never thought to use that little box to hold cards!! I love this!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a wonderful way to use these adorable boxes! I've seen them with treats, but what a great idea for smaller cards! Thanks a bunch for sharing! :D