Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Some More Tagging

Today was a nice day. I got to do a little shopping, which involves driving 70 miles to a city that actually has some REAL stores, like TARGET, YAY! It is actually the town that I grew up in so I love to go there. I have a lot of fond memories there. Sometimes I go with DH, sometimes I'll go with a friend, but a lot of times I just go by myself, then I can take as much time as I need looking at stuff. It never seems like I have enough time to do everything I want, it doesn't help that I got a late start, but it was still a nice day. When I got home, I had a HAPPY e-mail from Jennie & she also tagged me for this game:

Stamping Style - SIMPLE :)

Inspiration - I have to say I get most of my inspritation on line

Color - I love any brown combo- pink/brown, blue/brown, red/brown, you get the picture.

Work space - I just recently have a "REAL" workspace, it's cluttered right now, it was clean until I actually starting stamping on it. Let's just say it looks like a hurricane blew through there right now. I think the only way I can keep it clean ALL the time is if I don't use it, LOL! I'm still trying to work on how I want to organize everything. It's a work in progress.

Perfect day - Hmmm, Let's see...how about, coffee, friends & shopping (for stamps of course!)

First job – My first "real" job was at a frozen yogurt shop when I was in high school. One of the nicest bosses I've ever had was at that job.

Wildest Dream - I'm not sure on this one. I would love to move somewhere different, more populated than where I'm at now, oh yeah, & my stamping store (that I open) would be there too ;). I know, not very wild but that is the first thing I came up with. Let me think about it a little more & I'll get back to you ;)

Ink – I have to agree with the Jennie & Rhonda on this one, I love Palette Ink, although I do use a lot of other inks as well.

Family – My hubby, a teenage stepson, & my 3 cats (my babies with fur)!

Beverage - Coffee & Water

Biggest challenge - This question is a little tough.....I think living with 2 males can be a bit of a challenge sometimes, LOL!!

I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged for this game (Tracy, have you??), I know I have visited a lot of bloggers that have been, so if you would like to play along, please do.....consider yourself tagged!

For some reason I can't get the spell check to work on Blogger, so I'm sorry if I have any boo boo's!!

3 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

That's so much fun getting to know my favorite bloggers better. Wouldn't it be fun for you to start a stamping store and I will come and have coffee with you and $hop, of course.

Rhonda said...

Hey Nancy!! Yay, you got to play too!! Fun answers!! If you're ever up in Seattle, I hope you'll let me know so we can get coffee and stamp together! Likewise, when I make it down to the Roseburg area to visit family, you'd better bet I'll be letting you know!! :D

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you played along Nancy! It was so fun reading your answers! I am so glad you had such a nice day! I hope you got some great stuff at Target! :)