Friday, February 8, 2008

More ATC's To Share

This is another ATC I made for one of Tracy's swap. It's for the Elzybells group. If you haven't checked out the latest release from Elzybells NA, Friendship Collection, they really came out with some adorable images. The theme for this swap is Valentine/Love, so since I didn't have a true Valentine/Love image from Elzybells, this is what I came up with. Have a happy day!
ATC info: Image by Elzybells NA; Sentiment & Heart Twinkle Sticker by A Muse Artstamps; DP by Bo Bunny Smitten Collection (awesome paper!); Twinkling H2O's; Copic Markers; Spica Glitter Pen; Marvy Scallop Oval Punch; Ribbon & Plain Cardstock unknown.

6 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Adorable! I love the gingham bow and the bling on the yellows.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy I participated in the two swaps you have pictured. I love your work. Tami/MN

Rhonda said...

This is adorable!! Great colors and coloring on the Elzys!! Very good idea to use that Love Blooms sentiment with her!! Why didn't I think of that, it's perfect!!

Jen D said...

ohhh! Too cute!!
I don't have any Elzy's yet (I know!!), but I can't wait to get your other ones!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Lucky me! I'm in this swap too, so I will be getting one of these little darlings! Fantastic ATC! :D

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful ATC, Nancy! Love your layout and colour combo! TFS: Tinla