Friday, February 15, 2008

AAWC #28 - Birthday Wishes

Sorry for the not so great photo. It's beautiful here today, the sun is shining, so I tried to get a photo of this card outside, but I still have some shadowing in the picture. Also, I noticed that my stamped Elzy image looks like she's crooked, but she doesn't look this way IRL, it must have something to do with the way I took this photo. I have a couple of birthdays this month to get cards off for, so this weeks challenge over at the A Muse group to make birthday cards was perfect. I hope the recipient of this card will enjoy it. If you love A Muse stamps & want to join in all of the fun, you can click on the link I've posted on the side bar of my blog to join!! There really is a fabulous bunch of women involved in this group. Have a beautiful day!!

Card info: Sentiment & Notecard by A Muse Artstamps; Image by Elzybells NA, Pallette Ink in Noir; Copic Markers; Spica Glitter Pens.

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

What a sweet birthday card!!!

Enjoy your beautiful sunny weather!! :D

HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute Nancy! I love it!! Thanks so much for doing the challenge!

Jen D said...

this is too cute! beautiful colors!

Sharon in NE said...

Love the glitzy gift and what a perfect knot on your ribbon. I am going to have to go back and redo one of mine. I want it to look just like that.

Good job.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Darling card! I just love the ribbon that you used! Thanks for sharing! :D

Rhonda said...

Hey Nancy! I awarded you with the E is for Excellent blogger award on my blog!! :D

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful card, and thank you so much for sending it to me! I adore the ribbon and the colouring is perfect! Hugs; Tinla