Friday, April 11, 2008

Stamp Storage

I've been looking for a way to store a portion of my stamps & below I've shared some photos of what I've found. I was looking for something that was very high quality. I found a really great company called ScrapNcube on one of our weekend getaways. You need to go check out their web page & see some of the crafting stations they have created with their products. They have some wonderful items that all intermix with each other. I like these cubes, because I can easily add more to this one and their quality is fantastic. I really like that they are a "local" company and their products are made locally in their warehouse. You are able to stain or paint the wood, but I guess most of their customers leave them as is & the look of the wood as is, is very attractive. Right now I have it sitting on the floor next to my workspace, but I may likely move it once my stamping room becomes more functional. Below is a picture of the cube with the drawers closed. This next picture is a peek of five of the six drawers opened. I was surprised at how many stamps I could fit into these drawers. I need to take a picture of a full drawer so you get the idea of how many stamps can fit into them. I will try to add one after I finish since several of the drawers I don't have completely full yet, and the sixth drawer is still empty. I still have a bunch of stamps to add, and I probably won't store my holiday (ie: Christmas, Valentines, Easter, etc.) in here because I only use them a short time of the year. The majority of my stamps are A Muse & other companies that are similar in size. At this point, I pretty much have just been putting the stamps in the drawers & haven't really organized them in any particular way. I did try and group companies together somewhat. I have a bunch of stamps I need to weed out of my collection to because they are not being used and are taking up space. The weather is supposed to be beautiful here this weekend. I hope it is wherever you are at too! Have a fun weekend!


6 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

ohhhh... me likey!!!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!
You're a bad girl for sharing stuff we're all going to want!! ;)

I'm already on the website!

Enjoy your new toy :)

Rhonda said...

Hey Nancy!!! WOW!!! Score on this awesome stamp cube!! LOVE it!! Can I ask how much it costs??? I may be in the market for one more stamp chest.

I received a beautiful card from you yesterday and a TON of awesome images!! Thank YOU so much!!! Now I need to get stampin!! :D

You're a sweet friend! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

hi from the birthday gal in MN
I love your work and I love your blog. How cool is this stamp storage unit. Do you make house calls? Thanks for the birthday wishes.

I can't wait to hear from Tracy!!

Tracy said...

I *LOVE* this thing. I checked out the website, but got confused as to which one this actually was. Help! How much does one of these babies cost? Mother's Day is coming up. LOL!

Stephanie said...

I'm a month late seeing this.....but I have this too!!! Mine is on wheels and rolls under my scrapbook desk. Ladies...this is the best stamp storage and will last a lifetime! I also have 2 cubes for my scrapbook products, paper and punches, tools......love this product!