Monday, April 14, 2008

Friendship

I had the idea for this card in my head, I just needed to put it together. It's very simple, yet I'm very pleased with how it turned out. It also happens to be one of my favorite color combinations. I think I may make a set of these in different colors. I can think of so many fun variations, I'm going to have fun playing around with differnet combinations. I think it is just a cheery card to send to those who have a special place in my heart!
Card Info: Notecard by Memory Box (Vanilla Bean); A Muse Artstamps Polka Dot Kitchen Note (Blueberry) cut down; GP White Cardstock; Polka Dot Alphabet Letters A Muse Artstamps; Ink Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip; Brads by Making Memories; Provo Craft Mini Scallop Scissors; Ribbon unknown.

6 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Nancy! This is so cute. I love the dots and the little scallop edges!

Jen D said...

So cute! i love this card! The colors are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! That blueberry notecard looks so good as a layer, too! TFS: Tinla

Rhonda said...

Nancy!! This card is beautiful!! Thanks so much for sending it to me!! I feel like I won the lottery!! :D You are a truly sweet, caring person and talented stamper!! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy
I'm not sure if I "know" you but I'm a friend of tracy c's in Ca. I think we have been in ATC swaps together but I'm not sure? I peak in on your blog every now and then when I have the time. I'm a big fan of your work. Gosh I hope I have the right Nancy or I will be very embarrassed. I am friends with Kristina in MN and she is hostessing four ATC swaps. I think you are signed up already? I'm trying to figure out if you are the same person I think your are? Gosh this all sounds SO crazy. I love you latest card. I love all your cards. Can you email me??? Please when you have some free time. rswoodey2@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo adorable! I completely love it!