Monday, April 7, 2008

Do You See Blue or White? Please Help Me Out!!

Beth over at Freckled Fun Designs created this custom blog signature (see below) for me. Isn't it cute? I am seeing a blue background around the signature when I post to my blog? It should be white. Beth says she is not seeing the blue & is seeing it as white. Maybe it's just something on my end. I'm not sure why I'm seeing blue. Please help me out and let me know what you see so I know if it's just something goofy with my computer. Do you see a blue box around the signature or not? THANKS for you help :) Have a happy Monday!!

13 comments:

Jen D said...

you're not crazy- i see blue too ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy....

Cute blog banner! No, I do not see a blue box around your signature. Hope this helps...

michele h

Tracy said...

Love the new banner girl! I do NOT see a blue box around your signature. It looks great! Beth is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Blue...I see BLUE!! LOL

Cute signature though! Ü

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Happy Monday to you Nancy! I do NOT see blue and neither does my color-blind dh...lol! Seriously, I just see your name and a flower! (BTW, very cute signature!!!) :D

Anonymous said...

I don't see it!

Cindy Lyles said...

i don't see blue - but dang I LOVE YOUR CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, cute siggy ...

But I don't see anything blue.

Anonymous said...

I don't see a blue box. Only the signature with white a white background

Carol (HB) said...

CUTE signature! No blue box though.

Unknown said...

I see a lovely blue signature surrounded by white. Wondering if the blue is related to the internet access? I am using Mozilla

Doesn't Beth do wonderful work?

suthnheart said...

i don't see the blue around it, only the cute siggy beth created. :)

marcia ~

Jenn said...

Nope no blue box!! Cute siggy!!