Friday, July 17, 2009

Hello Cupcake!

I made a super quick card today with my new Poppy Stamps. If you haven't seen these images yet, they are SO adorable!! You can click on the blinkie link in my sidebar to take you to the Poppy Stamps site. The note card & patterned paper are from Memory Box. The "Catie Cupcake" image is by Poppy Stamps & the sentiment, that I stamped crooked :) (oops!), is by A Muse Artstamps. The border punch is by Martha Stewart Crafts. Have a sweet day!



ETA: I know the photo is hard to see since it won't enlarge, so I have included a close-up of the image for you below. I left out in my first post that the jewel sticker is by Memory Box & I used Stickles on the top of the cupcake. I used watercolor pencils to color the image.



8 comments:

Jenn said...

Adorable card, that image is just too sweet!

Tami said...

Nancy it is so wonderful to see you blogging again. The card is adorable and now I want her too. Your work is amazing and always so well done. I can't stand the cuteness factor of the Poppy Stamps. I want a baker's dozen of them!!!

Karrie Baker said...

I can't stand it. I am going to have to use this stamp AGAIN! LOL Love your card Nancy!! :)

Tracy said...

Super cute! I can see I'm going to have a hard time resisting these new Poppy Stamps! I am soooooo excited you were able to play along with this week's sketch.

{{{HUGS}}}
Tracy

Armie said...

Oooohhh this is super cuteee Nancy! Love everything about this card. So, that is the Poppy stamp ey?? Cuteness!! Great to have you play along with us again. Hope to see you again next time. :o)

Carol said...

Nancy, this is such a cute image and you did a great picking a great color combination to showcase her so nicely! Great job and great take on this sketch!

Amanda Winkelman said...

Super, super cute card. Love the image and the sentiment! Great job on Tracy's challenge!

Anonymous said...

Nancy!!! So glad to see you blogging here:):) OK, those Poppy stamps are cuteness defined!!! I love this little one too...any thing to do with cupcakes:) Beautiful job on watercolouring her....great job on Tracy's sketch challenge...so nice to see you playing again! TFS and see you next week:) Just got back from vacay so am trying to catch up on my eye candy...going to the MB blog now:) Hugs; Tinla