Monday, July 20, 2009

Friendship & Flowers

I had so much fun playing with my Poppy Stamps, I had to make another card. These images are just so cute, I couldn't resist. This one features the 'Petunia Petals' image. I paired her up with some mushroom images from a Hero Arts clear set. I used Copics for coloring. For all my sweet friends that stop by my blog, this card is for you!!




Card Details: Note card, Biscotti patterned paper & blue card stock by Memory Box; Textured red card stock by DCWV; White card stock by GP; Petunia Petals image by Poppy Stamps; Mushroom image by Hero Arts; "If friends were flowers" sentiment & ribbon by A Muse Artstamps; Fence border punch by Martha Stewart Crafts; Copic Markers; Spica Clear Glitter Pen; Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black & Bamboo Leaves); Signo white pen used on flower; dimensional stickers.

5 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

This is an adorable card Nancy!! I am in love!

Armie said...

OMG!! Whhhaaattt?? This is absolutely screamin' ADORABLE all over it!! Totally {HEART, HEART} this for reals Nancy!! That BISCOTTI paper, that fence, those mushrooms, the ribbon..o my word, just the whole card is just PERFECT!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us, as always!! :o)

Tracy said...

How stinkin' cute Nancy. I LOVE, LOVE the mushrooms. Your card definately put a smile on my face today! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....I really love this card, Nancy!!! You always do a great job on usung your MS fence punch...I need to start using mine! Fantastic on combining the Poppy stamp and the HA mushrooms...they go together very well! LOVE IT!!! So happy to see you blogging here again!!! Hugs; Tinla

Tami said...

this is my most fav. card ever. so glad I decided to pop in. Girl you totally rock. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. WOW WEE.