Thursday, May 14, 2009

ESS #36 Sketch

I'm very last minute getting my sketch in this week. SORRY!! I finished my card up last night, after getting most of it put together Tuesday. Unfortunately, I wasn't very pleased with my "ott light" photo I took last night, so took another picture this morning even though it rained most of last night. At least there was some natural light to be had. :) I'm off in a hurry to get this posted to Tracy's blog. Have a beautiful, & hopefully sun-shiny day!!
Card Details: Cantaloupe note card by Memory Box; Tutu Note card by A Muse; Stamps by Elzybells NA & A Muse Artstamps; Dew Drops; Ink by Mememto & Stampin' Up; Copics & Colored Pencils.

5 comments:

Armie said...

Aaaahhh!!..this is awesome Nancy!! LOVEEE THIS ELZYBELLS!! Just absolutely gorgeous!! It's really a treat seeing your work here and over at MB's blog..you rock!! Thanks sooo much for the inspiration!

Have a great rest of the week and hope to see you again next week! :o)

Tracy said...

So glad you were able to get this one in girl! Soooooooooooooooooo cute. You & Tinla were on the same wave length with your Elyz's. =) Great job Nancy. I hope you can play along with the new sketch too.

Hugs,
Tracy

Kristen Ann said...

This card is even more special to me, because I know what a great Friend you are, Nancy. It's BEAUTIFUL! You are SO talented!

Tami said...

I love this card Nancy.

Carol C. said...

Nancy, this is a great take on this week sketch - really nice colors and using those dew drops on that a curtain top you created is PRETTY clever :)