Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ESS #35 Sketch

Hi friends!! This is a card for my dear friend Tracy's sketch challenge this week. I had a lot of different ideas spinning around in my head for this one, but this is what I ended up with. This is my first time inking up my Hero Arts Woodland Creatures set. I colored the raccoon with colored pencils, added a twinkle sticker to the flower & popped the cutie up with dimensionals. This is going to be a short post tonight...... I'm off to set the coffee pot so I can have my java ready for me before work in the AM. Have a happy day! :) Card Details: White card stock by GP; Cotton Candy (pink) card stock by Memory Box; Black card stock unknown; Apron Lace punch by Fiskars; Ribbon by Creative Impressions; Ink by Memento; Stamps by Hero Arts (raccoon & sentiment); Open Daisy & twinkle sticker by A Muse (retired I think?); Wood background by All Night Media; dimensionals.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy!! Always great to "see" you:) I just love this card...I think you have tipped me over the edge...now I NEED this HA set...the little creatures are soooo cute! I love the ribbon (perfect bow!), how you used open daisy, the apron lace punch and that gorgeous woodgrain stamp....fantastic job on Tracy's sketch challenge...TFS! Hugs; Tinla

Carol said...

Nancy, you did a great job on this ESS sketch; that HA little guy looks adorable; great choice of colors, they highlight the image nicely - along with that ribbon! I GOT TO have that apron lace punch :) - because it looks nice on your card! :)

Tami said...

what a sweet card just like you Nancy.

Tracy said...

Ahhhhhhh there's my girl! Hey hon, how are you? Your card is fantastic. Everything came together real well. I love it!!!! I miss you something aweful girl. Here's some {{{{{{{{BIG HUGS!!!}}}}}}}}

Armie said...

Aaaahhhh!! This is gorgeous!! Awww..shoot, I *must* have that HA Woodgrain stamp now! I love what you did with it..your card turned out beautifully..soo well put together!! Your bow, your border punch...everything! YOu did awesome on Tracy's sketch!! TFS :o)

Rhonda said...

NANCY!!! I'm the biggest slacker EVER!!! HUGS GIRLIE!!!

This is one of the most adorable cards ever! Love EVERYTHING about this, the stamps, the layout, the colors, the textures, all of it is just too, too cute!!! TFS!

I miss you!! Hope all is happy in your world!

Tami said...

Nancy
This card is so well done. You do such nice work. Who knew you and me would be on MB? What a small world. I am so happy for both of us and Dave is just the sweetest man ever. I had to learn typepad quickly!! I have missed you. Oh and thanks for the blog love. Now if my last girl could just pay me a visit life would be complete and that would be sweet little Tracy C. I even heard from Penny and Tinla is amazing. We need to do an ATC swap again some time with *US* girls. I send you lots of love Nancy.

Karrie Baker said...

What an adorable card!!!