Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Little Late Posting This....

As you may have figured, I'm taking a little break from blogging. I'm just not very good at keeping up with it. I have a couple of photos to share so I thought I would pop in and say HI!!! Anyone that is reading this, I'm glad you're still with me. :) First photo is for Tracy's sketch from last week. I actually had this card done on Monday, I'm just now getting it posted. I love the new Cupcake Builder set from A Muse!!The glitter that I used on this card is so cool. While I picked it up last week at Impress in Tukwila, Washington while I was on a last minute vacation visiting family. You must get some of this glitter!! Now for my exciting news :) ......take a look at where else I have been in the photo below.....
A VERY HAPPY DAY!!
Opening Day at A Muse Shop - Seattle, WA
Linda is such a sweetheart & it was an absolute joy to be able to meet her!! They new shop is beautiful! They really did a gorgeous job at restoring the building they are in.



9 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

You lucky girl! Cute card! Cute you!

Karrie Baker said...

I have missed you!!! Don't take breaks that long anymore. LOL

Your card is adorable and look at you, you pretty thing!! So jealous you got to go to a-muse! :)

Anonymous said...

Missed you so much, Nancy! How exciting that you were able to visit the new shop and meet Linda...glad it was a good vist:) Love the card...how did you get Labels 1 Nesties? We can't get them up here til mid December...boo hoo ;)! Love the card; gorgeous DP and colouring! Hope to see another entry soon (but no pressure...life is busy!)....your blog is a wonderful place to visit! Take care; Tinla

Anonymous said...

Addendum; fantastic picture of you and Linda...you both look so lovely!! TFS: Tinla :)

Tracy said...

I agree with Karrie. Don't leave us for so long. I was having withdrawls! Wahhhhhh! I'll forgive you this time. Since you went THE ultimate stamp shop. LOL!! Isn't Linda the best?!? I love your card and your picture with Linda. Girl you are one HOTTIE!!! I've missed you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Tracy

Victoria said...

Hi Nancy! Welcome back! You've been missed! Darn, I wish I would have known you were up here, I would have tried to meet you! Rhonda and I went to the A Muse shop the second day it was open. And I see you got to go to Impress, too! Isn't that place great? I think I'm in there about once a week!

Love your card! I'll be getting my cupcake set at the social tonight!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card Nancy! And you are so cute too! Lucky you getting to go to the new A Muse store!! :)

Rhonda said...

Nancy!!! Hey you!! This card is so sweet and adorable, just like you!!! I love seeing this pic of you and Linda!! I'm so bummed I didn't get to see you while you were up here though!!! You stinker, you didn't let me know. I totally would've drove down to the A Muse shop to meet you!! Maybe next time! :D

Hugs! I've missed you!! I'm a blog slacker as well, so I guess I shouldn't talk!! :D

jenstamps said...

So glad your back! This card is adorable!!! I just got my cupcake builder set too and can't wait to play!

Glad you had a great time in Seattle I was just there too and the A Muse store is AMAZING!!! And you are right Linda is just the sweetest!