Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What can I say...

...I love playing with the Memory Box Twilight papers & Tracy's sketch challenges! This is for Sketchy Thursday #57. I worked with some scraps I had from previous projects so it worked out perfect. The "haunted house" image & sentiment are from The Cat's Pajamas Fright Night clear set. I had some inspiration from my friend Armie (HI ARMIE!!) on using the little bats that punch out from the super cute EK Success Bat Lace punch (♥LOVE♥ this punch Armie ;) !!). I finished it off by adding some Memory Box Halloween jewel stickers. I hope you have a SPOOKY & safe Halloween!!

Card Details: Note Card, card stock, patterned paper, jewel stickers by Memory Box; Image & Sentiment are The Cat's Pajama's; Border Punch is EK Success Bat Lace; Copic Spica Glitter pen; Versa Fine Onyx Black ink.



11 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow Nancy this turned out PERFECT!! Love everything about it. Your eyes can't help but follow he flawless flow of the whole layout. From your paper choice to the little details. And my favorite part - the sketch! LOL! Ohhh and not to forget the adorable batty border punch. You made my week by playing along my friend!! {{{HUGS}}} Tracy

Anthonette said...

Oh wow Nancy! This came out fantastic! The paper is just super good and the haunted house w/ bats flying are just so clever and creative. Way to go! love it!

Anonymous said...

Holey Haunted House, Batman!!! Absolutely beautiful card, Nancy! I LOVE it!!! Great details; bat punch (now I want it too!!!! waaaahhhhhh!!!!!!), sponged moon, DP...the list goes on!!! I'm looking forward to receving it in my mail box..hint hint..just kidding! You did a fantastic job on the sketch, Nancy! Great to see you playing this week:):) TFS: Tinla

Armie said...

Nancy!! This is the coolest ever!! Love the idea behind it and dang girl, you execute your sketch brilliantly!! That haunted house and those bats...oohh, spoo-kayy!! MB's TWILIGHT rocks!! Still hoarding mine..heehee!! SERIOUSLY, LOVEEEE THIS!!! You're very welcome my friend..glad you liked the punch. :o)

Carol said...

Nancy (as a TCP lover) this card really ROCKS!!! You used this layout beutifully here; really enjoyed all the details - great use of the different patter papers and that edge punch is nicely used here as well; FUN halloween card!

Rhonda said...

LOVE this!!! Such a cute scene, love your layers and that cute scalloped moon with the house popped up on top of it!! Such a genius card!

Lindsay M. said...

WHOAAAA Nancy! This card is gorgeous!! The colors are simply amazing! You did such a great job on this sketch! I love that bat border punch!! I might have to get it now! LOL! Great job!!

~Lindsay~

Karrie Baker said...

this is sooooo CUTE!!!

Victoria said...

What a fun card! Love that bat punch border! Hope you had a great Halloween!

Brad Fallon said...

This is fantastic! I love the sketch!

Carolyn said...

Amazingly cute!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas