Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My First Digi Stamp

OK, so I am probably the last person out there to try digi stamps & now I think I'm hooked. They will never take the place of good ol' rubber, but these are so much fun to work with. I love how you are able to change the size of the image & they color like a dream with Copics. I was a little worried that they would not take well to Copics, boy was I pleasantly surprised.

This little cutie is "Itty Bitty Betty - Ladybug Costume" from Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamps. Be sure to go check out all of the images available & they are always adding new images. I made this card for Tracy's ESS56 Sketchy Thursday this week. Tracy always had fun sketches to offer every Thursday. You should check it out if you haven't had a chance to play along. Thanks for visiting my very neglected blog today!! :)

Card Details: Card stock, DP, Jewel Stickers by Memory Box; Digi Stamp by Pink Cat Studio Digi; Sentiment by Savvy; Versa Fine Ink; Copics & Spica Glitter Pens.

3 comments:

Armie said...

Oh Nancy, she is the cutest *trick or treater* out there!! She is adorable oh my goodness!! Again, your TWILIGHT PP is da bomb and you colored her sooo nicely!! LOVE THIS!! I ought look and try the DIGI stamp and see how it is too. Thanks for sharing this one. I never really thought this was a DIGI. Great job!! :o)

Tracy said...

Shut up! How cute is your card?!! I'm still cracking up, cause I *just* purchased these cuties yesterday! I hope they turn these into rubber someday though. I'm soooo glad you were able to find time to play along with us this week. XOXOXO, Tracy

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! Ok, now I am the last one to have never tried a digi stamp!!! Lily looks fantastic; love the little pops of pink that you picked up from the Twilight DP....now i need that paper pack, too! Beautiful card...TFS!!! Tinla:)