Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Drumroll Please.........

Thank you for all of your sweet comments on my blog candy post! I have really enjoyed this first year of blogging and have met many amazing women & have created some great friendships! All of you is what makes blogging fun for me. I used Random.org to pick 3 random winners, and here they are:

Tinla

Susan N. (aka. Curtis) (Susan N.'s blogger profile showed up as her husbands name, I deleted her post where she clarified this)

Anita

CONGRATS ladies!! Please e-mail me your snail mail and I will get these in the mail to you ASAP!! You can find my e-mail in "my profile" on my sidebar!! Have a great evening :)

ETA: Tinla was gracious enough to let me know that she already has all 3 of these stamps, so Tinla will still be getting the Sugar paper pack, but she wanted me to send her stamp to somebody else (Isn't she SWEET!!) so I used random.org to pick another winner for the stamp only and that person is:

ESTIVALIA

Congrats Estivalia!! Please send me your snail mail address, and I will get your stamp in the mail to you ASAP :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEKKKK!!! That's ME!!! Thank you, Nancy!!!! Congrats to everyone else! Tinla

Sharon in NE said...

Congratulations Anita, Tinla and Curtis, I mean Susan. ;) !!

Rhonda said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Woohoo for some awesome blog candy Nancy!!!