Thursday, January 31, 2008
Monday, January 28, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
Award rules: Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! I have listed (in no particular order) some ladies that make my day & inspire me! Feel free to spread the love ladies or just know that you always make my day & inspire me. This list is in no particular order!!
1. TRACY (YES, I'M NOMINATING YOU AGAIN)
2. KARRIE (ANOTHER NOMINATION FROM ME)
7. SHARON IN NE (EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BLOG!)
Don't forget to check out my post below regarding Tracy's swaps!!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Mailbox info: Target $1 spot mailbox; DP by Bo Bunny Smitten Collection; some small solid & patterned color card stock by Memory Box; Stamps by A Muse Artstamps; Copic Markers;All tied ribbon by May Arts except the ribbon the is underneath the tied ribbon on the stem of the flag I purchased at Michael's; Ribbon that is around the lids is JoAnn's Craft essentials ribbon.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Card info: white card stock by GP; DP by Memory Box; Images by The Cat's Pajama's & Rubber Soul; Sentiment by A Muse Artstamps; Palette Noir Ink & Versa Magic Ink; Copic Markers & Stickles.
ETA: I've had a couple of questions on how I made the hills on this card. It was so simple, you are not going to believe it!! I took a sheet of patterned cardstock from the Memory Box pack pictured below, & I just cut a piece with scissors along one of the curves to create the hills...and VOILA...super easy!! I'm not sure if this paper pack is still made by Memory Box, but I'm sure you could find it online somewhere. The opposite side of the paper is the same pattern, but blue, perfect for making water!!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: Family/Friends/Pets & Vacation
2. What are the two best places you've been to? Canada & anywhere in the Northwest (it's beautiful here!!)
3. Name two things you do every day: Take a hot bath every night & have to have that coffee!
4. Tell us two things that everyone pretty much knows about you: I am brunette & I love cats!!
5. Two places you wish to visit: Colorado & Alaska
6. Two things you may not know about me are: I didn't get married until I was 34 & I had to have braces twice, on my bottom teeth since I didn't wear my lower retainer (bad girl), but now I have a permanent one.
7. Two nicknames you've had at some time in your life: Nancy Pooh (like pooh bear)(by my parents) & Nanners(from a previous boss).
8. Name two of your favorite drinks: I'm with Karrie on this one..Water & Coffee (drink both daily)
9. What are two interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you've had in your life? My first official job was at a frozen yogurt shop when I was 16. That was kind of fun because we could eat all the frozen yogurt we wanted on the house when we were working although I think I burnt myself out on the stuff for life now. Also, jobs working with the public are always interesting. I have worked in Customer Service for many years in my life & let me tell you it can be very interesting in good & BAD ways ;)
10. What are two things you would like to learn? How to sew & become better being organized!!
11. What two things would make your scrapping/stamping work space work even better for you? Well, since I'm just getting started on working on my first "real" stamping space, one thing would be to have it done, and another would be to not to have to share it with another space. I will be sharing the space with our very little used guest room.
12. My question will be What are two of your favorite stamp companies? I have a big place in my heart for A Muse & Elzybells :)
I have to tag TWO people and they have to answer the above questions and add one of their own. The only hitch? You have to ask in twos... see the theme above?? So I will tag Jen & Rhonda.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Card info: Images by Elzybells & A Muse Artstamps; A Muse Note; Martha Stewart Border Punch; Twinkling H2O's; Copic Markers; Stampin' Up & Palette Noir Ink; Glitter Glue (JoAnn's); Marvy Scalloped Oval Punches; Hole punch; May Arts Ribbon.