Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quick & Easy Baby Card

Hi all! Happy Thursday to you!! The weather is absolutely BEAUTIFUL here today. I hope it is where you are at too :) This is a super quick card that I whipped up for a friend at who is having a baby girl soon. This accompanied her baby gift. I must say, it's so fun shopping for cute little girly things. I had fun making this since I don't get to pull out my "baby" themed stamps very often. I used several different stamp companies on this card. I will leave the details for you below. I used my clear spica glitter pen over all of the images, but again it doesn't show up in the photo. It is very sparkly IRL. Sorry the lighting is not the best. I'm off to enjoy the sunshine! Wishing you a happy day :) Card info: GP White Cardstock; Misc. Solid Cardstock; DP by Memory Box; Images by Impress, Rubber Soul & A Muse Artstamps; Ink by Stampin' Up; Clear Spica Glitter Pen; Ticket Corner Punch by Stampin' Up; Marvy Scallop Square Punch; Micro Dot Twinkle Stickers by A Muse Artstamps.


4 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

cute! great idea.

Rhonda said...

Hey Nancy!!! How are ya?? I'm so glad it's a beautiful day down there for you! It's ok here, but a bit overcast and a couple drops of rain here and there. But, overall still nice so I can't complain.

This is so sweet!! Cute layout and images!! Soo girly!! :D

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a darling baby card Nancy! Such a great design, and I LOVE the little Twinkle stickers! :D

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable!!!