Monday, November 10, 2008

Cute Little Clips

I have been wanting to make some of these binder clips ever since I saw them on Rhonda's blog. Thanks for the idea Rhonda!! Aren't they sweet? I think they would be cute for holding a picture or a recipe card. I used the one on the left as a post-it holder that I gave to a friend, but the "Post-It" pad that I used was a little to big for the chipboard coaster I used. I think it would work great if you used a standard size Post-It pad as long as it's not too thick. The only drawback to these clips is they don't seem like they will hold a lot of weight. Wishing you a happy day!
Info: Binder Clips from Staples; Ribbon by May Arts; Kitchen Notes & Sentiments by A Muse Artstamps; Sticky Note Pad from Michael's $1 spot.

4 comments:

jenstamps said...

These came out great! I bought a whole box of these to make some too but just haven't found the time yet. Maybe this weekend. ;)

Anonymous said...

Great job on the clips! They look so cute! I just might have to go and pick up a box myself;)! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

Your little clips are just darling!! I've got to try these!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Rhonda said...

Aren't these fun??? Yours turned out beautiful!!! :D