Monday, September 10, 2007

Holiday ATC #3

This is kind of funny. This ATC was the quickest for me to create, and I think it's my favorite of the three. Again, the photo is not the best. I have trouble getting the correct lighting, without shadows, etc. I think I need one of those photo light boxes. In the top photo, the stickles glue looks like snowballs for some reason. I think the bottom photo shows it a little better. Yes, it does sparkle more in person. I used a micro dot A Muse twinkle sticker on the nose. I used the clear stardust pen on the reindeer. The reindeer & sentiment are stamped in a chocolate brown. The card stock in between the white & red is also chocolate brown. It looks black in this picture. I used a couple of my "classic" A Muse stamps for this ATC swap since we are following a "holiday" theme and I thought a lot of people may be using the newer stamps and I still appreciate the ones that have been around awhile.





ATC info: Misc. Card Stock; Brilliance & Ancient Page Ink; Stardust Pen; Stickles; Twinkle Stickers; Background & Reindeer Image by A Muse Artstamps; Sentiment by Savvy.



No comments: