Monday, December 31, 2007
Sunday, December 16, 2007
1. I was adopted as a newborn. I am so thankful for that. I had a teenage biological mother & I believe she made the right decision to give me a better life.
2. I prefer DARK chocolate. I don't like a lot of sweets, but I go through phases where I crave them more.
3. I'm camera shy...I don't know why, just not crazy about having my picture taken. Probably because I don't like the way most of my pictures turn out.
4. I love cats. I have 3, Bridget, Gizmo & Harley. They are my babies since I don't have any children of my own yet. I would like to have a child, but I don't think DH is going for it. I have a stepson that is 17, my DH had him young, at 19 I think, so he's not sure if he wants to go through it all over again (BOO), but that's a whole other story I won't drag all of you into. Plus, I'm 5 years away from the big 40, so I'm getting to the age where it is a little more risky. :(
5. I used to be addicted to going to the tanning beds. Not anymore. I did it for so long, I have to be really careful now. So now I'm just pasty white....I have very fair skin!!
6. I like to recycle. I'm not perfect at it, but I like to do my part by recycling what I can.
7. I don't like really hot weather. I would like it about 70-75 degrees year round. Spring & Fall are most favorite seasons.
I hope those were random enough. I thought I would share some pictures with you since I'm sharing things about myself. Pictured below are my 3 babies, Bridget (the oldest of the bunch), Gizmo (she's a girl, I didn't name her, she used to belong to one of my neighbors, and I just kept her name), & the baby of the bunch Harley. The last picture is of my stepson & his girlfriend on his 17th birthday.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
This is our first keeper!! (Wait, actually, I think it may have been the second!)Oh no, he's trying to get away!! ;-)
These two photos I just thought were pretty shots of the water & the dock area.
So here is where the fun for you comes in. You must have a blog to participate & if you are one of the first 3 to leave a comment here, you agree to "pay it forward" to 3 others on YOUR blog (please leave me a link to your blog in your comment, so I can contact you). This is a giving time of the year, so I hope a few of you will play along. The first three that wish to participate & leave a comment here, will be receiving some crafty/stamping goodies from me.
I haven't done any stamping this weekend, but I will be back to share some photos with you of what I was up to this weekend.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
ATC info: Misc. solid card stock; DP by Memory Box; Image & sentiment by A Muse Artstamps; Versa Magic & Palette Ink; Buttons by Making Memories; Glue Dots; White Gel Pen; Piercing Template by Lasting Impressions; Nesting Circle Punches by EK Success.